Dr. Sae Sohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sae Sohn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 29th, 2016

Dr. Sohn was very professional and clear regarding our odds of success with the fertility process. We were very fortunate and had a successful pregnancy and birth through IVF.

June 5th, 2015

Very unprofessional and arrogant dr. Doesn't involves pt in treatment plan. No explanation of what is going on and he does not follow up with patient . Treats patient with no respect.

October 27th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Went to see Dr. Sohn when our first fertility doctor said we would not be able to succeed after one attempt. He took us through to a successful pregnancy. He was very competent and clear and optimistic.

April 19th, 2010

Stay away

He is the most inadequate doctor I have ever had. He does not care at all about you. He didn't realize and diagnose and follow up on my ectopic pregnancy so I ended up at the ER and lost on of my tubes. I went through so much pain and a loss which could be avoided if I was under a good doctor's care. Please don't let this happen to you.

April 13th, 2010

Worst Fertility Doctor

If you want to have a child, DO NOT use this man. He caused my family and I extreme pain- he makes inadequate decisions for you, leaves out important information in your case, lacks communication skill, uses inferior infertility procedures and overall gives very very very poor care. I had nothing wrong with me and his practice was not successful with over 30 embryos, my own and donor embryos. Can you imagine the money I spent? Keep looking for a better doctor in the Bay Area- there are many.

October 15th, 2009

Hello readers- Please, if you want to have a child- NEVER use this doctor.He gave me overall very poor care, made highly inadequate decisions for me, and my donors, gave me bad advice regarding my case, as well as lack of important information (which did not allow me to make the proper decisions moving forward) and practiced inferior and out of date infertility techniques.It was the worst experience of my life. Period.Find another doctor, I beg you.

October 31st, 2016