Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saeed Baloch
Dr. Saeed Baloch, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA, with another office in Augusta, GA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baloch is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center and Medical College of GA Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Saeed Baloch has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saeed Baloch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.
Dr. Jonathan Matlock
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Columbus, GA 0.01 mi
Dr. Ramla Sharif
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Columbus, GA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Harvey Harris
Columbus, GA 0.01 mi31