A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeed Bazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazel graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bazel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeed Bazel MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saeed Bazel practice?
- Dr. Saeed Bazel has 1 office location.
Dr. Saeed Bazel practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.