A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeed Bazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bazel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazel graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bazel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeed Bazel MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saeed Bazel practice?
- Dr. Saeed Bazel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saeed Bazel practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.