A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeed Behbahani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Behbahani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Behbahani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Behbahani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saeed Behbahani practice?
Dr. Saeed Behbahani practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.