Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saeed Eskandari
Dr. Saeed Eskandari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA, with another office in Woodland Hills, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eskandari is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Saeed Eskandari has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saeed Eskandari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.
Dr. Forough Ghavami Shirehjini
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.22 mi8
Dr. Sheila Raj
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Calabasas, CA 0.77 mi42
Dr. Arbi Khodadadi
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.81 mi12