A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeed Farhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saeed Farhat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhat graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Farhat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeed M Farhat MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saeed M. Farhat practice?
- Dr. Saeed Farhat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saeed Farhat practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurological Surgeons and Ann Arbor Surgeons.