A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeed Jaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saeed Jaffer, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saeed Jaffer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaffer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeed Nawaz Jaffer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Saeed N. Jaffer practice?
- Dr. Saeed Jaffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saeed Jaffer practices Dermatology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Bakersfield Dermatologists.