Dr. Saeed Jaffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saeed Jaffer?

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Doctor is great, but billing department sent my daughter's account to collections after less than a month after telling me it was ok to make payments. Cancelled all my future appointments - don't need that!

Professional, caring, wonderful

Posted on August 10th, 2009

I've had psoriasis for over 40 years. There has only been one treatment that works in clearing my skin completely - phototherapy. Dr. Jaffer spent the time necessary to explain how and why psoriasis occurs, and all treatment options. He has the whole body narrow band light unit, usually only available at a university medical school such as UCLA. I believe it's his personal compassion for healing that has made this unit available in his office. His staff is friendly and I appreciate my experience with him and his staff.

Excellent dermatologist!

Posted on October 29th, 2008

One is always skeptical of a doctor at first, but the whole experience was so positive for me I cannot tell you. From the excellent staff to the short wait to see the doctor -- who is absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend Dr. Jaffer and his practice is the most efficient and ethical practice I have ever had the pleasure to experience. He is an excellent dermatologist with the skills and personality to prove it.

Posted on August 7th, 2017