Dr. Saeed Jaffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saeed Jaffer?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Saeed Jaffer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016

Doctor is great, but billing department sent my daughter's account to collections after less than a month after telling me it was ok to make payments. Cancelled all my future appointments - don't need that!

August 10th, 2009

Professional, caring, wonderful

I've had psoriasis for over 40 years. There has only been one treatment that works in clearing my skin completely - phototherapy. Dr. Jaffer spent the time necessary to explain how and why psoriasis occurs, and all treatment options. He has the whole body narrow band light unit, usually only available at a university medical school such as UCLA. I believe it's his personal compassion for healing that has made this unit available in his office. His staff is friendly and I appreciate my experience with him and his staff.

October 29th, 2008

Excellent dermatologist!

One is always skeptical of a doctor at first, but the whole experience was so positive for me I cannot tell you. From the excellent staff to the short wait to see the doctor -- who is absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend Dr. Jaffer and his practice is the most efficient and ethical practice I have ever had the pleasure to experience. He is an excellent dermatologist with the skills and personality to prove it.

August 7th, 2017