A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeed Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saeed Rehman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saeed Rehman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Rehman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeed Ur Rehman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saeed U. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Saeed Rehman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saeed Rehman practices Family Medicine near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC.
See Beaufort Primary Care Doctors.