Dr. Saeed Shahzad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saeed Shahzad?

September 28th, 2017

Superb

Can't thank this doctor enough for all he has done to help my mother. Very caring, patient and understanding. Willing to take time with each patient and explain the illness or situation. Kind and helpful staff, positive environment.

July 22nd, 2017

My father was assigned to Dr. Shahzad when admitted to Bayfront for a stroke. Our experience is that he has extremely poor interpersonal skills and is especially condescending towards women. When meeting with my father, he demonstrated a lack of interest in understanding the challenges my father was dealing with since he had been able to answer the doctor's basic questions. For these reasons, we will not be going back to Dr. Shahzad; nor would I ever recommend him.

June 29th, 2017

A Good Neurologist

His staff and receptionist were extremely kind and helpful. The Dr. reviewed my concerns in his private office before he entered the examining room. He had excellent recall of what he read. He entered promptly within 5 minutes of the nurse leaving. He was polite. He began asking question after question about my issue. He explained everything with detail. He asked if I had any questions many times. He seemed to be in no hurry. Spent a great deal of time with me. He acknowledged my husband's presence and answered his questions as well. He directed questions specifically to my husband. A very educated, kind, quality physician. Not totally convinced about my diagnosis as he is sending me to another specialist. I would highly recommend him. I would see him again if the need arrived. I had a two month wait until I could get in to see him as a first time patient. That was a bit too long. But well worth the wait.

April 29th, 2017

Do not use him ever. My wife was in the hospital and he came by 2 times. He never ever examined her and left. He had 24 hours to respond to consult and took 2 days

June 16th, 2016

No physican ..... an ego in a white coat

Too traumatized by this man to write. Horrible experience in every manner possible. Please do your homework before placing you life in his hands. There can be nothing worse than asking for help and being verbally and emotionally abused,

July 17th, 2017