Dr. Saeed Siddiqui MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 4 reviews

November 16th, 2016
I came to discuss my sore throat and knee pain. I left with no information about what I came to discuss. Instead I was practically ignored and recommended to have a stress test at another one of his offices. He seems like a fraud.

October 12th, 2016
Where is the Doctor?
Made an appointment for the first time to see Dr. Siddiqui as my PCP, waited 1 hour 30 mins to be called by an assistant who took my information and vitals. Waited another 15mins to be called by a Nurse Practitioner who asked the same information and scheduled me for bloodworks and stress test at a later date. Another 15mins passed, i got my schedule for the tests that needed to be done and the front personnel said I'm good for the day. What?! Where is Dr. Siddiqui? I came to see him, not anybody else.

March 30th, 2016
Ask questions. He will answer them. He is a warm and intelligent doctor. You must establish a relationship with him or else he may appear aloof. His staff has gotten better. I think they need coaxing; other than that they may appear less than helpful.

March 3rd, 2009
this might be a good doctor but he has so many patients that I was seen by a physician assistant every time I went to his office. the assistant prescribed medication that i did not need and had me sechuled for a surgery thah i did not need.i got a second openion from two doctors who did not agree with that dicision.