Dr. Saeed Siddiqui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saeed Siddiqui?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2017

Let me just say he is the absolute worst & unprofessional. He's in this business to make money. He doesnt deserve the 1 star. He ordered a test for my family member &being a medical provider myself I questioned his reasoning. The doc called me up very upset that I "complained" to her pcp and instead of finding a solution he misspoke and hung up. I dont think we need a doctor who chooses his pride, money, and attitude over a patients well being. Beware !

June 13th, 2017

Never go see this man

Most of the time you will not see Dr. Siddiqui you will see the nurse practitioner. When you do see him, he rushes throught the appointment, doesn't listen, talks over you and I was a witness of him kicking a patient out of the office all because the patient was questioning why he needed further tests. I'm sitting there for over an hour, phones are ringing and none of the staff are answering, they were too busy laughing and on there cellphones. He should close down

June 13th, 2017

Worst doctor, scam artist

he is the worst doctor I've ever seen. he'll misdiagnosis you just so he can order a bunch of tests. He also billed my insurance and me for services that were never rendered

February 15th, 2017

attend at your own risk

The staff is the worst, don't know what they're doing, printer don't work, don't send reports to your primary physician, never answers the phone, if you need to see the doctor might as well get admitted at the hospital... did I mention they make appointments and once you go there they tell you there is no appointment made? HORRIBLE! find yourself someone professional so you don't have to deal with the unnecessary headaches

November 17th, 2016

I came to discuss my sore throat and knee pain. I left with no information about what I came to discuss. Instead I was practically ignored and recommended to have a stress test at another one of his offices. He seems like a fraud.

October 12th, 2016

Where is the Doctor?

Made an appointment for the first time to see Dr. Siddiqui as my PCP, waited 1 hour 30 mins to be called by an assistant who took my information and vitals. Waited another 15mins to be called by a Nurse Practitioner who asked the same information and scheduled me for bloodworks and stress test at a later date. Another 15mins passed, i got my schedule for the tests that needed to be done and the front personnel said I'm good for the day. What?! Where is Dr. Siddiqui? I came to see him, not anybody else.

March 30th, 2016

Ask questions. He will answer them. He is a warm and intelligent doctor. You must establish a relationship with him or else he may appear aloof. His staff has gotten better. I think they need coaxing; other than that they may appear less than helpful.

March 3rd, 2009

this might be a good doctor but he has so many patients that I was seen by a physician assistant every time I went to his office. the assistant prescribed medication that i did not need and had me sechuled for a surgery thah i did not need.i got a second openion from two doctors who did not agree with that dicision.

May 11th, 2017