A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeeda Mahmud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmud graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Ellenville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahmud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saeeda A. Mahmud practice?
Dr. Saeeda Mahmud practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenville, NY and Milford, PA.
See Port Jervis Internists and Port Jervis Cardiologists.