A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeeda Mahmud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmud graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Ellenville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeeda Arshad Mahmud MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saeeda A. Mahmud practice?
- Dr. Saeeda Mahmud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saeeda Mahmud practices Cardiology near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenville, NY and Milford, PA.
See Port Jervis Cardiologists.