Learn more about Dr. Saeher Muzaffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muzaffar
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Muzaffar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saeher Muzaffar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Muzaffar graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Muzaffar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeher Arman Fatima Muzaffar MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saeher A. Muzaffar practice?
- Dr. Saeher Muzaffar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saeher Muzaffar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Pulmonologists, and San Francisco Preventive Medicine Specialists.