Learn more about Dr. Saeher Muzaffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muzaffar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muzaffar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saeher Muzaffar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Muzaffar graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Muzaffar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeher Arman Fatima Muzaffar MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saeher A. Muzaffar practice?
- Dr. Saeher Muzaffar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saeher Muzaffar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Pulmonologists, and San Francisco Preventive Medicine Specialists.