A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saeid Abedin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saeid Abedin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abedin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abedin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saeid Abedin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedin graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abedin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saeid Abedin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Saeid Abedin practice?
- Dr. Saeid Abedin has 1 office location.
Dr. Saeid Abedin practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.