Dr. Saeid Khansarinia MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016
Incredible Physician and person
I have seen Dr. K for over 10 years, Outside of being the best possible surgeon, he is a wonderful caring human who genuinely cares about his patients and their family. I thank God for him, I am alive because of him!

October 20th, 2016
Horrible
It takes more than experience to be an excellent doctor. What or should I say how this doctor has lead my family on and how he has ruined my family life is unspeakable. The unethical practices and the motives used by not only this doctor but the hospital as a whole I can't describe because I can't find the words but you took a man a wipe the soul out of him and you used his family situation for your own measure. When ones reputation is more important than someone life? Than your reputation is not what needs fixing it's your character! you lied to my family but we serve someone higher than you and in him there is no death so you run and hide like the coward you are but just remember his blood is on your hands and God knows ever malicious mischief lie you told and may you rot in hades for ever word you spoke

January 23rd, 2016
The most comforting and knowledgeable physician I've had in my 71 years...even when he's the bearer of bad news. He's awesome and gives you positive energy in overcoming the bad news. Plus my surgery was minimally invasive...I did not have a long scar (only 7 holes from the robot). He & the robot removed all of my esophageal cancer in one take...no chemo nor radiation required as follow-up. Love him for his comforting manner, explanations, drawings of how the procedures will be done, and the total time he spends to assure my questions are answered and I understand everything. When he confirmed I had esophageal cancer, I left his office on cloud nine because Dr. Khansarinia made me feel like a survivor and in the end, I was truly one.

April 13th, 2015
Very disrespectful to patients as is his staff except one PA

October 31st, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Have been his patient for years and I cannot say enough to applaud his skills,attitude and caring.

February 14th, 2017