A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sid Korsand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sid Korsand, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Korsand graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Korsand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sid S Korsand MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sid S. Korsand practice?
- Dr. Sid Korsand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sid Korsand practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.