A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saema Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saema Mirza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saema Mirza, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Citizens
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saema Mirza FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saema Mirza practice?
- Dr. Saema Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Saema Mirza practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.