Learn more about Dr. Saema Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saema Mirza is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saema Mirza, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Citizens
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saema V. Mirza practice?
Dr. Saema Mirza practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Talladega, AL and Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham General Practitioners, Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Cardiologists, and Birmingham Surgeons.