A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saema Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saema Mirza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saema Mirza, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Citizens
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saema Mirza FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saema Mirza practice?
- Dr. Saema Mirza has 11 office locations.
Dr. Saema Mirza practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL and Sylacauga, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.