Learn more about Dr. Safa Kassab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safa Kassab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safa Kassab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassab graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safa S Kassab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Safa S. Kassab practice?
- Dr. Safa Kassab has 1 office location.
Dr. Safa Kassab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Surgeons.