Learn more about Dr. Safa Kassab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safa Kassab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safa Kassab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassab graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safa Salim Kassab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Safa S. Kassab practice?
- Dr. Safa Kassab has 5 office locations.
Dr. Safa Kassab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.