A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safa Kassab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safa Kassab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safa Kassab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassab graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kassab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Safa S. Kassab practice?
Dr. Safa Kassab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.