A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safa Kassab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safa Kassab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safa Kassab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassab graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safa Salim Kassab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Safa S. Kassab practice?
- Dr. Safa Kassab has 5 office locations.
Dr. Safa Kassab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.