Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The ONLY Doctor to see for a Knee Replacement show details The ONLY Doctor to see for a Knee Replacement
by m.a.r. on Mar 26th, 2015

Why did I wait so long for knee replacement? Awesome results! Thank you so much!

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Steve on Sep 1st, 2013

Dr. Kassab replaced both my knees and I have been pain free ever since. He has a great bedside manner and takes the time to listen. Highly recommend!!

Feeling Great!! show details Feeling Great!!
Jun 24th, 2010

I saw Dr. kassab over 3 years ago with 2 bad knees. I have since had both knees replaced and can't thank him enough. He is very caring and skilled at what he does. My recovery progressed faster than most others I talked to that had knee replacements by other doctors. I recommend him highly.

by Liliane Rattner on Jun 11th, 2010

Excellent physician and a very sincere and caring gentleman.I would and do recommend him highly when someone I know mentions problematic knees and hips.Had 2 total knee replacements within 9 months . Doing great and enjoy no longer having pain.

orthopedic show details orthopedic
by Citysearch User on Jun 20th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Kassab specializes in knees. Very happy with his care. He performed arthroscopic on both knees and performed a chondural pic procedure ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com