A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safa Nsouli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safa Nsouli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nsouli graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nsouli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nsouli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Safa M. Nsouli practice?
Dr. Safa Nsouli practices Family Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, CA.
See Castro Valley Family Physicians.