Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Safa Nsouli
Dr. Safa Nsouli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, CA, with another office in Castro Valley, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Nsouli is affiliated with Eden Hospital Med Center, Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus and Eden Medical Center Opens in new window. Dr. Nsouli has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Safa Nsouli has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
Dr. Safa Nsouli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, CA.
Dr. David Lin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Danville, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Steven Tolkan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Danville, CA 0.02 mi44
Dr. Benedict Villanueva
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Danville, CA 0.02 mi23