Learn more about Dr. Safa Nsouli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safa Nsouli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nsouli
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nsouli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nsouli graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nsouli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safa Mounir Nsouli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Safa M. Nsouli practice?
- Dr. Safa Nsouli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Safa Nsouli practices Family Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, CA.
See Castro Valley Family Physicians.