A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safa Nsouli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safa Nsouli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nsouli
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nsouli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nsouli graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nsouli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safa Mounir Nsouli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Safa M. Nsouli practice?
- Dr. Safa Nsouli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Safa Nsouli practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See Danville Family Physicians.