Family Physicians

20406 Redwood Rd
Ste A
Castro Valley, CA 94546
510-582-3505
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Absolute Hero  |  show details
May 13th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Nsouli for about 13 years. I have a very sensitive system. He completely understands and remembers everything. He ALWAYS makes me feel better, even if it's my stomach and not my allergies. He LISTENS and believes everything me. Some Drs. look at you with a look like, that's impossible. Never has he done that. He just fixes it. When my daughter, recently, was having terrible asthma, he called every day. He said he would have his cell phone on his night stand if I needed him. Unbelievable.

|  show details
by A Very Thankful Patient - Pleasanton, CA on Dec 11th, 2009

My husband, my daughter, and I began seeing Dr. Nsouli 10 years ago. We all have severe allergies, and my husband has asthma, as well. Dr. Nsouli is an exceptionally thorough and knowledgeable doctor. He takes the time to accurately diagnose and treat each patient according to their individual needs. He has helped our family immensely with all of our allergy and asthma related problems. My daughter suffered for many years from a very young age with hearing loss caused by severe allergies. After years of unsuccessful treatment of her ear infections and hearing loss by her pediatrician and her Ear, Nose, Throat specialist, a friend of mine suggested I take her to Dr. Nsouli. Dr. Nsouli accurately diagnosed the problem right away and began a treatment plan that successfully got her ear infections under control, and allowed her to regain her full hearing. He did not simply treat a symptom, he diagnosed and treated the underlying cause of her problem. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Nsouli 10 years ago. Our family thinks very highly of Dr. Nsouli, and we continue to see him regularly. He is not only an excellent doctor, but a genuinely kind and caring person as well.

|  Amazing doctor who has improved the quality of my life considerably  |  show details
by Michele Jones on Dec 10th, 2009

I began seeing Dr Nsouli about 10 years ago when my Environmental Illness & Multiple Allergies got really bad. I had been looking for a doctor who could handle my immune system adequately without much luck.I found Dr. Nsoulis name in a newspaper article and phoned his office. I asked my normal questions about the scope of his practice to determine if he was going to be able to help me. He had all the criteria I was looking for and made an appointment. In the past 10 years, Dr. Nsouli has helped me immensely. My migraines have stopped, I do not get sick nearly as often, and I have a much better handle on my condition. He has seen me through some very challenging health issues. A good example of how he treats his patients happened several years ago. I was having problems reigning in my food allergies and the next logical step in my course of action was very unappealing. When I asked him if that was what I was going to have to do next, he replied that he was treating me, not my condition, and that we would do what was best for me as a whole. He has an amazing amount of knowledge and continues to expand it by doing research, both scientific & of the literature written by other researchers. He does an amazing job of working with me. He recognizes that I have a brain and have been occupying my body and living with my health issues for a long time. He takes who I am into account when treating me. He has an incredible bed side manner and takes the time needed to see that each of his patients get what they need. I have referred many people - family, friends, coworkers, & acquaintances to him. He has helped all of them.

|  Discrimination  |  show details
by Discriminated on Sep 19th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Never got past the unhelpful front desk asst. Referred by top patient of his. They would not let me speak with doctor. They wanted to charge me cash upfront only with no informative answers on what I would get after paying. Would not work with me on payment as I had a friend to help me out with half of payment over the phone. I felt rejected and really worked hard to come up with money for care. They dismissed me. Money hungry with a lack of compassion to truly help and meet their potential patients half-way.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com