Safaa F Al-Haddad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 7th, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Al-Haddad is one of best doctors I've seen at the CCF. He's very nice, listens to any concerns and makes sure to answer any questions thoroughly. I feel like he makes sure to get to the bottom of whatever problem you're having and helps resolve it. He sends test results quickly and I've never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointment. Definitely recommend this doctor to anyone.

April 19th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Al-Haddad is the best doctor I have ever had. When I recently went in for a sports medicine appointment and was not happy with the outcome, he went above and beyond to get me a second opinion appointment which was 4 weeks sooner. On the phone I apologized for venting my frustration and he said, "Never apologize for that. Never settle for second best with your health. That's why I'm here." He's funny and down-to-earth. An awesome doctor!

March 5th, 2014
Great office staff. Terrible bedside manner. Needs to better understand patient needs... Seems To be only worried about physician liability.

October 10th, 2012
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. AlHaddad is the best I've ever had! He's funny, very approachable, knowledgeable and truly cares for his patients. He explains things to you and always includes you in the care. He's awesome!

October 3rd, 2011
His favorite word is ASAP. As in, "I need these tests run ASAP." He is very caring, speaks perfect English, wants to get to the bottom of every issue. Can't ask for a better doc!