A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safdar Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safdar Ali is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ali has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary of Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safdar Ali MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Safdar Ali practice?
- Dr. Safdar Ali has 6 office locations.
Dr. Safdar Ali practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Addiction Specialists.