A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safdar Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safdar Chaudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhary
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safdar Chaudhary, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safdar Iqbal Chaudhary MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Safdar I. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Safdar Chaudhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Safdar Chaudhary practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Export, PA.
See Export Psychiatrists and Export Adolescent Specialists.