Learn more about Dr. Saffana Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saffana Hassan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hassan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saffana Hassan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saffana Nilufer Hassan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Saffana N. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Saffana Hassan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saffana Hassan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists and Houston Internists.