A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saffana Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saffana Hassan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hassan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saffana Hassan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saffana Nilufer Hassan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Saffana N. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Saffana Hassan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saffana Hassan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists and Houston Internists.