- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saffana Hassan is Excellent. Dr. Hassan has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saffana Hassan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Saffana Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saffana N. Hassan practice?
Dr. Saffana Hassan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Houston Allergists and Houston Internists.