Learn more about Dr. Saffana Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saffana Hassan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hassan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saffana Hassan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saffana Nilufer Hassan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Saffana N. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Saffana Hassan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saffana Hassan practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists and Houston Internists.