A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safi Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safi Ahmed is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safi Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ahmed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safi Uddin Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Safi U. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Safi Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Safi Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dover, DE.
See Dover Internists and Dover Cardiologists.