Learn more about Dr. Safi Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safi Ahmed is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safi Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ahmed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safi Uddin Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Safi U. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Safi Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Safi Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.