A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safia Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safia Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safia Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safia Sultana Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Safia S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Safia Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Safia Ahmed practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnwood, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.