A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safia Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safia Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safia Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safia Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Safia Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Safia Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Safia Ahmed practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.