A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safia Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safia Raza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Raza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safia Raza MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Safia Raza practice?
- Dr. Safia Raza has 1 office location.
Dr. Safia Raza practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists.