Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Safia Sabri
Dr. Safia Sabri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, TN, with other offices in Kingsport, TN and Roan Mountain, TN (and 16 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Sabri is affiliated with Frontier Health Inc, BRMC Bristol Regional Medical Center Wellmont 1 Med Park Blvd and Mountain State Health Alliance Hosp.Psych Service. Dr. Sabri has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Safia Sabri has the following 2 specialties
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...