A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safique Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safique Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safique Ahmed, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Logan General Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safique Safique Ahmed MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Safique S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Safique Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Safique Ahmed practices Medical Oncology near Logan, WV.
See Logan Oncologists.