A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safique Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safique Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safique Ahmed, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Logan General Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safique Safique Ahmed MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Safique S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Safique Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Safique Ahmed practices Medical Oncology near Logan, WV.
See Logan Oncologists.