A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safir Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Ahmad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safir Ahmad MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Safir Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Safir Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Safir Ahmad practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.