A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Badr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Badr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badr
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Badr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Badr graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Badr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Safwan Badr MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M S. Badr practice?
- Dr. M Badr has 2 office locations.
Dr. M Badr practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Pulmonologists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.