A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safwan Halabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halabi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halabi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safwan Halabi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Halabi graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Halabi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safwan Halabi MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Safwan Halabi practice?
- Dr. Safwan Halabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Safwan Halabi practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists and Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.