A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safwan Halabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safwan Halabi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Halabi graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Halabi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safwan S Halabi MD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Safwan S. Halabi practice?
- Dr. Safwan Halabi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Safwan Halabi practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Hudson, OH.
See Detroit Radiologists.