A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safwan Halabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halabi
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halabi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safwan Halabi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Halabi graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Halabi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safwan Halabi MD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Safwan Halabi practice?
- Dr. Safwan Halabi has 16 office locations.
Dr. Safwan Halabi practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Omaha, NE.
See Detroit Radiologists.