A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safwan Jaalouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safwan Jaalouk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safwan Jaalouk, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaalouk graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaalouk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safwan Jaalouk FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Safwan Jaalouk practice?
- Dr. Safwan Jaalouk has 7 office locations.
Dr. Safwan Jaalouk practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Gulf Breeze, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL and Milton, FL.
See Gulf Breeze Cardiologists.