A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safwan Jaalouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safwan Jaalouk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaalouk
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jaalouk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safwan Jaalouk, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaalouk graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaalouk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safwan Jaalouk FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Safwan Jaalouk practice?
- Dr. Safwan Jaalouk has 1 office location.
Dr. Safwan Jaalouk practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Milton, FL.
See Milton Cardiologists.