A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safwan Jaalouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safwan Jaalouk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safwan Jaalouk, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaalouk graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaalouk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaalouk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Safwan Jaalouk practice?
Dr. Safwan Jaalouk practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Gulf Breeze, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL and Milton, FL.
See Gulf Breeze Internists, Gulf Breeze Cardiologists, and Gulf Breeze Surgeons.