Dr. Safwan Jaalouk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Safwan Jaalouk?

June 16th, 2017

Didn't make much eye contact. Didn't seem very interested in me or my problem. Didn't spend much time - rocketed out of the room.. The visit seemed like a waste of my time. I didn't return.

April 21st, 2014

Dr. Jaalouk saved my sister's life! Thank you Dr. J for everything you did for her! She wouldn't be here without you. I am so greatful for your dedication.

January 27th, 2009

After my husbands heart cath, Dr. Jaalouk get me from the waiting area and told me and my mother he only found slight narrowing and is thinking about pursueing a digestive workup. The next day while still in the hospital I was told by the Educational Nurse and then Dr. Jaalouk's PA that my husband's stent was 99% blocked. Some slight narrowing huh. When I told the PA what the Dr. had told me after the procedure, he double checked with the Dr. and I was told he never said that!! It was not just my ears that heard it. I asked my mother, without informing her of the situation, to repeat to me what he said after the procedure. It was word for word what I heard. I understand Dr's get patients confused but he told me this right after doing the heart cath and then denied it on the next day when I questioned him.

October 14th, 2017