A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Safwan Saker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Safwan Saker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Safwan Saker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saker graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Saker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Safwan Saker MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Safwan Saker practice?
- Dr. Safwan Saker has 1 office location.
Dr. Safwan Saker practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.