Dr. Safwan Sakr MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Mountain Home, AR

3.9

March 2nd, 2016
psoriasis sucks
Since Lori retired and Baxter Regional took over, the clinic's attentiveness to the patient has gone to pot. I visit, get told I will be taking these prescriptions, then never receive the medicine because the staff never follows through on sending in the prescriptions to the pharmacy. Even when the pharmacy tries to get a refill, the staff never return their calls and the refill never gets filled.

December 2nd, 2015
Great RA Doctor.
Gentle, very intelligent, through, professional,

October 11th, 2015
In my opinion, of which is critical, Dr. Sakr is the best of the best for me. He listens, he explains, he gives great tips, he shows me respect. Dr. Sakr IS the best of the best!

July 5th, 2015
he is a really great dr. and finds the problem

February 18th, 2015
He is the best doctor I've ever had. Human, comprehensive, most polite, takes care of your feelings and extremely competent and knowledgeable.I so appreciate his care.

January 4th, 2014
Great dr., awful staff
No one there answers the phone 8 out of 10 tries during normal business hours, and when you leave a message, no one calls back. When you do get a live person, you are still unable to get help because they just take a message which hoes into a black hole. It took me almost 2 months to get an appointment after 6 phone calls. When i complained to the receptionist that took my message initially, she said i hadn't waited long enough because she still had others ahead of me. This was after a 3 week wait for a callback and a plea for urgent help. Very very rude and disrespectful to patients in need!

February 28th, 2013
I had been in severe pain forover 5 months, had seen 4 different doctors, numerous tests, with no results. After a thourough exam and tests, Dr. Sakr diagnosed my condition accuratley.Within 2 weeks of treatment I was much better and am continuing to improve daily. His nurses and office staff were so nice and compassionate. He took a lot of time explaining my condition to me. I was told he is Syrian- he does have an accent and sometimes you have to really pay attention to understand him. I would 100% recommend Dr. Sakr.

June 22nd, 2011
Very difficult to understand. Left appointment very confused and told unless I was dying, not to contact in one year. Until I looked at my insurance report did I know I was diagnosed with a chronic condition.Staff very short, unorganized and unreasonable trying to get my records, that I paid for. Won't even refer me to get a second opinion.