Overall Review

4.7

October 13th, 2016
Excellent Dr.
I recently had kidney cancer surgery. Dr. Zaki treated me with compassion and kindness. Before the surgery he explained all the scenarios of my surgery - what would happen if he had to remove the entire kidney or partial kidney - if he could do it robotically or open me up in the back - how long I'd be in the hospital and my recovery time based on one of the scenarios. He was very honest and up front with everything. Listened to my questions and genuinely cared. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a compassionate doctor.

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Zaki is a total professional, friendly who goes the extra mile to provide you with a level of detail so that you can make the best decision regarding your healthcare. I highly recommend.

June 17th, 2015
I recommend Dr Zaki and South Dayton Urological
I was referred to Dr Zaki’s office (but another surgeon) by my primary care doctor, Dr. Hockwalt for a test to determine if I had prostate cancer. Cancer was discovered and surgery was recommended. I did my own research on the Internet and talking with Dr Hockwalt about my options. I discovered that Dr Zaki was a pioneer of da Vinci Robotic Surgery in the Dayton/Cincinnati areas. I asked the Dr whom I originally saw if he would mind referring me to Dr Zaki and he agreed. I have not regretted that decision. My surgery could not have been handled any better. Even though there was some pain I didn’t even need to take pain medication after the surgery and the incisions were very small. Since then my follow-up visits have been handled very well by Dr Zaki and his staff. Everyone is professional and courteous. I never have to wait an overly long time for my visit. I would recommend South Dayton Urological Associates and especially Dr Zaki for anyone needing these services.

May 10th, 2015
Can't even tell I had major surgery!
Dr. Zaki saved my life. As a 23 year old woman I was experiencing pain no doctor could find the cause of for three straight years. He found it, and immediately went to work on treatment of my UPJ obstruction. A year after my initial hospitalization, a few minor scopes/graphs, and a MAJOR surgery I'm good as new with a renewed quality of life. His staff is friendly, and I call them with questions often, Nurse Brittany is wonderful, as are the techs at South Dayton Urological. My surgery was without complication, minimal down time/hospital time and when I did not adhere to instructions and found myself back in the hospital, Dr. Zaki fixed me up again. My five scars from the procedure are nearly gone, I don't get kidney infections anymore, and I haven't felt renal pain or discomfort in a long time. He is a great doctor, very intelligent with an eye for detail and a great way of describing both conditions and procedures. No one wants to have surgery, but if Dr. Zaki is doing it, you can feel much less nervous about it. Thank you Dr. Zaki & Nurse Brittany for all you have done.

March 23rd, 2015
Great DR and Great Staff
Dr Zaki and his stff have taken great care of me over the years, cancer free 4 yrs now

January 8th, 2015
Excellent doctor and surgeon
I recommend Dr. Zaki to anyone requiring robotic laparoscopic surgery. My results were excellent.

November 13th, 2014
Electrical Engineer
I have been under Dr Zaki's care for about 7 years. He removed my prostate via De Vinci robot. He has guided me through the insuring years plus recent radiation treatment . He is a professional who has been a compassionate caregiver. I have been satisfied with all aspects of his care.

August 22nd, 2014
I would def recommend Dr Zaki to others.He is an amazing,caring and understanding dr.I've seen him for years and have never had any issues with any part of my care.We have tried several different methods of dealing with my issues and we finally found something that has helped with my interstitial cystitis and that was the interstim implant along with some medication.I havent felt so much better with my problem since having this put in.it makes dealing with everyday life so much easier.THANKS Dr.Zaki I couldnt ask for anything more

June 28th, 2014
Prostate Operation
Successful operation!

April 8th, 2014
JUST WONDERFUL
I would highly recommend Dr. Zaki to anyone looking for a caring and kind doctor who has a very high level of skill when it comes to preforming surgeries. He seems very confident and helps to makes you feel secure and safe. The office is nice and so is the staff. Wait time is a bit long, but it was worth the wait. I had a difficult issue that no other surgeons in the area felt comfortable dealing with, till I met Zaki who took on the task of removing an extremely large cyst from my kidney. I have healed fast and am on my way to being pain free and back to normal. He worked well with my other doctor and between the two I couldn't be happier!! Dr Zaki is awesome!

January 23rd, 2014
My Guarding Angel
Doctor Zaki is one of the finest doctors I have known in my 68 years of life. He is truly caring and has the utmost concern for your problem. Doctor Zaki performed a Davinci Robotic Prostatectomy Surgery on me and 4 weeks later I am almost totally recovered and back to a normal life. Before deciding on the surgery he discussed all of the options with my wife and I and gave me information to read before he would let me make a final decision.

December 17th, 2013
Dr. Zaki was prompt, informative and gave treatment options as appropriate. He is very direct which I appreciate as a man who is fact based. While he does not spend a large amount of time with you as a patient, he makes good use of the time he is with you and answers all questions. I have already recommended Dr. Zaki to friends looking for a specialist in this field.