A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sagar Vallabh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sagar Vallabh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallabh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vallabh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sagar Vallabh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallabh graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vallabh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sagar Vihari Vallabh MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sagar V. Vallabh practice?
- Dr. Sagar Vallabh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sagar Vallabh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Internists and Hermitage Gastroenterologists.