A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sagar Vallabh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sagar Vallabh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallabh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sagar Vallabh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallabh graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vallabh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sagar Vihari Vallabh MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sagar V. Vallabh practice?
- Dr. Sagar Vallabh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sagar Vallabh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Internists and Hermitage Gastroenterologists.