A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sage Burgett Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sage Burgett Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sage Burgett Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgett Smith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Burgett Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sage Burgett Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sage Burgett Smith practice?
- Dr. Sage Burgett Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Sage Burgett Smith practices Family Medicine near Monroeville, AL.
See Monroeville Family Physicians.