Dr. Saghar Shafizadeh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

February 2nd, 2015
Loved the way she approached treatment. She's willing to consider a variety of different treatment options and she cares about her patients! Thank you so much!

May 31st, 2013
Terrible bedside manner- aggressive
Due to sched conflict, had to use this doctor. It was the most unpleasant experience I've ever had. I feel Dr. Saghar Shafizadeh bedside manner was horrible. She did not look at my medical history, she grilled me in what I felt was a rude in-your-face way about my medications, pain killers, food, exercise, and medical numbers. She made assumptions and jumped to conclusions without looking at my history and I feel was extremely aggressive. Never once did she ask about my previous experience or previous history with pervious doctors about my chronic conditions. She just lept before looking and was flip and rude to me about my thoughts and opinions over my health. I have never been so upset with a medical provider before. I ended up demanding her to renew my meds and she said I would have to check with another doctor on my own to get my chol. checked. Even though that was specifically why I made the appointment. I am contemplating switching providers it was such a bad experience.