A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saghir Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saghir Ahmad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saghir Ahmad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saghir Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Saghir Ahmad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saghir Ahmad practices Psychiatry near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA and Latrobe, PA.
See Greensburg Psychiatrists.