A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saghir Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saghir Ahmad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saghir Ahmad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saghir Ahmad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saghir Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Saghir Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Saghir Ahmad practices Psychiatry near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Psychiatrists.