A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saghir Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saghir Ahmad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saghir Ahmad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saghir Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Saghir Ahmad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saghir Ahmad practices Psychiatry near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA and Latrobe, PA.
See Greensburg Psychiatrists.