A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saghir Mir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saghir Mir, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saghir Ur Rehman Mir MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saghir U. Mir practice?
- Dr. Saghir Mir has 1 office location.
Dr. Saghir Mir practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montgomery, WV.
See Montgomery Surgeons.