- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sagi Kuznits is Good. Dr. Kuznits has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sagi Kuznits, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Head and Neck Disorder.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuznits graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuznits has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuznits accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sagi Kuznits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sagi M. Kuznits practice?
Dr. Sagi Kuznits practices Neurological Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.