Learn more about Dr. Sagi Kuznits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sagi Kuznits is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuznits
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuznits Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sagi Kuznits, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuznits graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kuznits has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sagi M Kuznits MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sagi M. Kuznits practice?
- Dr. Sagi Kuznits has 1 office location.
Dr. Sagi Kuznits practices Neurological Surgery near Royersford, PA.
See Royersford Neurological Surgeons.