Learn more about Dr. Sagi Kuznits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sagi Kuznits is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuznits
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuznits Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sagi Kuznits, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuznits graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kuznits has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sagi M Kuznits MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sagi M. Kuznits practice?
- Dr. Sagi Kuznits has 1 office location.
Dr. Sagi Kuznits practices Neurological Surgery near Royersford, PA.
See Royersford Neurological Surgeons.