Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Debbie Baker on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr.Kuznits operated did my second lower back surgery about 7 years ago. And I never had a problem since. He was very attentive, accurate on his diagnosis. He actually made me feel like he really cared. Such a great doctor. Very upfront and honest about everything. I was and am very pleased!

|  Ultrasound Tech  |  show details
by Beverly T Sharkey on Jun 17th, 2011

I am eternally greatful for the skill and expertise of Dr Kuznit. Most of all I am so thankful that he moved my surgery up to a sooner date. I am no longer in excruciating sciatic pain. I would recommend him highly to my friends and co-workers. His office staff is also top notch!!! Thank You Again So Much

|  TOP Doctor  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

Dr. Kuznits is the finest neurosurgeon I have ever gone to.He takes time to explain your problems and gives you the right course of action to help you. I give him 5 Stars !Bill Buckner

|  competence and compassion  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

probably waited close to 30 minutes to see the doc - not terribly long (nowhere nearly as long as it would have taken to see a downtown neurosurgeonen). Either way, the wait was worth it - he took his time to explain my condition,answer my and my wife's questions. Office staff is very courtious and helpful. Overall experience was great.

|  No live person, lve message,call bk no lter than 3pm next day  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

Called for an appointment, recorded message stated to leave name, number etc and you would receive a call bk by 3pm the next day...Four days later message left on my machine.....NO WAY! Found another Doctor! A Doctor that screens calls?