A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sagun Gautam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sagun Gautam is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sagun Gautam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gautam graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Gautam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sagun Gautam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sagun Gautam practice?
- Dr. Sagun Gautam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sagun Gautam practices Family Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Des Plaines Primary Care Doctors.