Learn more about Dr. Sagun Pendse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sagun Pendse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pendse
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pendse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sagun Pendse, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendse graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pendse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sagun Pendse MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sagun Pendse practice?
- Dr. Sagun Pendse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sagun Pendse practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.