A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sagun Tuli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sagun Tuli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sagun Tuli, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuli graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Tuli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sagun K Tuli FRCSC and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sagun K. Tuli practice?
- Dr. Sagun Tuli has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sagun Tuli practices Neurological Surgery near Natick, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Natick Surgeons.