Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sahana Rajasekhara
Dr. Sahana Rajasekhara, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rajasekhara is affiliated with H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute and University Of Florida Physicians Group, Tampa. She speaks English.
Dr. Sahana Rajasekhara has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sahana Rajasekhara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. James Helm
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi37
Dr. Joseph Pidala
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Young Chang
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi15