Learn more about Dr. Sahar Ghassemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sahar Ghassemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghassemi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ghassemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sahar Ghassemi, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghassemi graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ghassemi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sahar Ghassemi BA and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sahar Ghassemi practice?
- Dr. Sahar Ghassemi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sahar Ghassemi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, WA and Portland, OR.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Gastroenterologists.