Learn more about Dr. Sahar Ghassemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sahar Ghassemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghassemi
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Ghassemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sahar Ghassemi, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghassemi graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ghassemi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sahar Ghassemi BA and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sahar Ghassemi practice?
- Dr. Sahar Ghassemi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sahar Ghassemi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, WA and Portland, OR.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Gastroenterologists.